American Buggy Brings You ATSC
ATSC stands for All Terrain Stand-on Cycle. All ATSCs are created and assembled right here in southern California. The chassis, swing arm, and all structural components are hand-crafted individually. Better known as the SC 210, Inalak’s first line of ATSCs is comprised of off-road Scooters that are designed for whatever your imagination allows. The SC stand for Stand-on Cycle, and the 210 is the CC/displacement of the engine size, which varies based on the engine that comes with your unit.
ATSC 211cc Stand-on Cycle
* Chassis and Swing Arm hand crafted in U.S.A.
* Front adjustable hydraulic suspension.
* Rear adjustable mono hydraulic suspension.
* Automatic belt driven variable transmission.
* MCP Billet Aluminum hydraulic brakes.
* 1” Rear Aluminum Hub.
* 5/8” Front Aluminum Hub.
* 8" Douglas polished Aluminum rims.
* 18.5" rear and 19.5" front Knobby Tires.
* 211cc 4 cycle OHV engine.
* Electric and Pull Start.
* Stainless steel braided brake line.
Products are shipped from southern California. The shipping and packaging fees are standard to all 48 states not including Alaska, Hawaii and other U.S. offshore locations. Additional fees apply to shipments going to Alaska and U.S. offshore locations.
The all American hand-crafted chassis uses high quality parts that are most abundant all over the world, which makes these cycles highly modifiable. Again, these off road cycles/scooters are: HIGHLY MODIFIABLE.
Few out of many 4 stroke OHV Engines that are compatible with ATSCs